Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert. We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here, our network is full fibre and that’s directly to our customers so whether you’re a gamer, you have lots of data hungry family members or you love to chill out and download a movie we will have a package for you.
The clue is in our name and we love working with local communities in London. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make internet accessible to all. We also love when we can welcome residents from the local community becoming team members of CFL, over 20% of our talent is from local communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and some of our key achievements since then include:
- Raised £400m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired over 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to over 100,000 premises.
So far we’re proud of our achievements and we are doing a great job disrupting the broadband industry but we are definitely not stopping here. To help us we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard workers to join us and help support our growing business.
- OVERALL JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for all aspects of the Product Management of Voice & future product portfolio.
- KEY CHARACTERISTICS REQUIRED OF ROLE TO IMPACT BUSINESS: Ability to work and collaborate across all areas of the business both Technical and Commercial.
- MAIN GOAL: To ensure product portfolio profitability / manage existing and new products as a value-added service to enhance the Broadband portfolio to increase sales and retention.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and maintain relationships with the product providers, with support from Head of Commercial.
- Manage the voice call rates with Gamma.
- Review and get signed off the retail voice proposition/rate card on a monthly basis.
- Ongoing - work with the rest of the business to ensure a great and seamless customer experience for sales, install/on-boarding (including number porting), in life including invoicing, support and resign and exit/termination.
- Monitor, analysis and improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of both the vendor and CF.
- Develop and help deliver training material for the sales and customer service teams.
- Develop marketing material and website input for products.
- Search new opportunities for CF to increase Broadband sales and drive revenue.
- Creating and managing product roadmaps.
- The ability to apply data, research, and professional judgment and experience to ensure their products are making the biggest difference to consumers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Defining the product roadmaps across the portfolio and their longer-term strategy.
- Contributing towards product marketing activities.
- Contributing towards presales activities (acting as a product subject matter expert if the sales teams need assistance).
- Market analysis.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Minimum Degree qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a Product Manager.
- Previous experience in a telecommunication or technology-based environment advantageous.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.