Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert. We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here, our network is full fibre and that’s directly to our customers so whether you’re a gamer, you have lots of data hungry family members or you love to chill out and download a movie we will have a package for you.
The clue is in our name and we love working with local communities in London. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make internet accessible to all. We also love when we can welcome residents from the local community becoming team members of CFL, over 20% of our talent is from local communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and some of our key achievements since then include:
- Raised £400m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired over 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to over 100,000 premises.
So far we’re proud of our achievements and we are doing a great job disrupting the broadband industry but we are definitely not stopping here. To help us we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard workers to join us and help support our growing business.
Community Fibre is looking for a Social Media/Brand Manager that will play a crucial role in our brand awareness, brand perception and community engagement, to ultimately drive growth.
Working in close collaboration with the Head of Marketing, you will develop and execute our owned and earned media strategy to stimulate conversation in social networks, blogs, and other communities channels to engage our brand audiences: residents, landlords and businesses. You will manage different types of projects that supports the execution of our brand and marketing plan, increasing brand awareness and engagement.
In this role, you will work collaboratively with other members of the marketing team and various departments in the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gather prospect/customers insights and trend research to support the definition of strategies that will shape the perception of our brand.
- Oversee the setting of brand guidelines, style guides, company storytelling, product branding and make sure that consistency is maintain across the company.
- Manage, with the support of our social media agency the day-to-day handling of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, by validating the posts and making sure than all responses are addressed in a timely manner, or directly responding to followers when necessary.
- Support the social media agency and the Customer Support team by providing relevant messaging and content to manage the conversation on social media platform.
- Define, plan, and deliver creative and engaging social media content, focusing on relevant topics linked to Gigafast broadband and London centric.
- Identify opportunities to expand our reach through additional social media channels, relevant blogs, influencers, brand partnerships.
- Set up targets and implement a weekly reporting.
- Manage a junior staff team member and promote the use of social media channel within the company.
- Liaise between various internal and external stakeholders (for example the press media agency, the social media agency, the digital paid media team, digital inclusion team) to maximise the earned media.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Proven experience for more than 5 years in social media channels and brand content management.
- Up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Creative and hands on experience in content management.
- Familiar with video editing and design tools.
- Excellent copywriting skills for different audiences across a range of channels.
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Capacity to both define a strategy and getting things done. Not afraid to be hands-on.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.