Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert. We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here, our network is full fibre and that’s directly to our customers so whether you’re a gamer, you have lots of data hungry family members or you love to chill out and download a movie we will have a package for you.
The clue is in our name and we love working with local communities in London. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make internet accessible to all. We also love when we can welcome residents from the local community becoming team members of CFL, over 20% of our talent is from local communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and some of our key achievements since then include:
- Raised £400m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired over 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to over 100,000 premises.
So far we’re proud of our achievements and we are doing a great job disrupting the broadband industry but we are definitely not stopping here. To help us we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard workers to join us and help support our growing business.
Our service team is a seamless extension of our brand, committed to service excellence and passionate about delivering relationship-based service, rather than transaction-based interactions. We aim to provide a high-touch experience for our customers each and every time, personifying what it means to be a trusted advisor in answering questions, solving problems and recommending plans and upgrades that meet our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a workforce management lead who can help to manage our inbound call volume, daily attendance and program break schedules. Assist with creation of metrics and targets for services. Work closely with the Head of Customer Services to analyse and help improve our delivery processes. Generate reporting and ideas for process and service improvement planning.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor our contact centre’s communications and service levels in real time.
- Pro-actively engage with agents and team supervisors to improve productivity.
- Perform continuous analysis of current performance, noting trends and suggesting improvements.
- Maintain an accurate event log using root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance the accuracy and effectiveness of our forecasting.
- Monitoring the scheduling of activities such as training, coaching, 121s to ensure operational objectives are not adversely affected.
- Produce end of day / next day reporting that shapes our Customer Service performance, looking at key metrics such as Service Level and Abandon Rate but also highlighting any key themes.
- Help to produce a weekly Operations Performance Review report, that shapes the success and learnings of the previous week.
- Undertake analysis of the days performance vs planned performance to be able to re-forecast on an intraday basis and make recommendations to ensure optimum performance, which in turn will also influence future planning and scheduling.
- Build contingency plans for unforeseen circumstances that could adversely affect service levels and abandon rates.
- Build shift patterns in good time and aligned to our demand forecasting, ensuring these are optimised for Service Level success. If gaps are identified then you’ll make recommendations to mitigate these i.e. overtime, reduced 121’s etc.
- Liaising with the team supervisors on approving annual leave for agents, so there are no gaps in service.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- A genuine love of data is a must, you also love finding the story that data can behold. You pull reporting together that’s accurate, concise and that has a narrative (along with a graph or two). As a result you’re super inquisitive and love the difference that working in Real Time can bring to both our Customers and Agents experience.
- Excellent communication skills are a must -you are able to engage with your stakeholders and are able to clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information. If you spot a theme that’s affecting performance, then it’s your responsibility to surface this up as quickly as possible.
- Although you’ll be part of a large team, you’ll also be confident working independently and autonomously and able to manage your own performance in real time too.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential in the world of real time analysis. 1 digit wrong on a report could fundamentally influence the way we address a situation, so your strong focus on attention is critical.
- Along with the excellent communication skills, you’re also tenacious – if a theme is recurring that is affecting our keep metrics, then we expect you to be vocal.
- You have the ability to execute many complex tasks at once and are comfortable performing in a fast-paced, deadline and detail-oriented environment.
- Demonstrable experience as a Workforce Manager / Real Time Analyst in a similar environment and extensive knowledge of WFM tools and software.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of contact centre operations and understanding of ticketing systems, such as Zendesk.
- Experience using Microsoft applications in a business environment.
- Your previous experience will be critical in optimising our agent coverage to protect our Service Levels, keep our abandon rate low and help to maintain again morale – let’s be honest, no one likes a shift of back-to-back calls with 100% occupancy, so you’ll make sure the team’s schedule is balanced, helping to set the team up for success and most importantly, helping to ensure our customers reach us as quickly as possible.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.