Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert. We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here, our network is full fibre and that’s directly to our customers so whether you’re a gamer, you have lots of data hungry family members or you love to chill out and download a movie we will have a package for you.
The clue is in our name and we love working with local communities in London. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make internet accessible to all. We also love when we can welcome residents from the local community becoming team members of CFL, over 20% of our talent is from local communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and some of our key achievements since then include:
- Raised £400m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired over 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to over 100,000 premises.
So far we’re proud of our achievements and we are doing a great job disrupting the broadband industry but we are definitely not stopping here. To help us we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard workers to join us and help support our growing business.
- To be an integral part of the growing Community Fibre Business sales team and provide invaluable support to your wider sales and marketing colleagues in driving up the volume of new sales and acquiring new customers.
- To convert incoming customer enquiries to qualified leads or closures and to drive new customer leads through proactive calls to prospective customers who have been included in any outbound marketing campaigns.
- In representing the Community Fibre Business team, you should strive for customer excellence at all times as the customer is at the heart of everything that we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing inbound leads and taking the customer through the first steps of the qualification process.
- Closing the inbound opportunity on the phone and arranging for the order to be sent to the customer on behalf of the Field Sales Exec within the territory you support or pass the lead to the Field Sales Executive as a qualified lead when it requires a customer visit.
- Outbound prospecting calls to customers following a direct marketing or digital marketing campaign and creating a qualified lead from that call. Closing that opportunity on the phone and arranging for the order to be sent to the customer, or pass to the Field Sales Executive when it requires a customer visit.
- Providing updates to customer data stored on the CRM system to ensure it is up to date for future sales and marketing campaigns.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Polished telephone manner
- Customer centric
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Well organised
- Can-do attitude
- Strong fit for our brand and organisational culture
- Similar experience in a previous role would be advantageous
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.