Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities.….the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 200,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
Our service team is a seamless extension of our brand, committed to service excellence and passionate about delivering relationship-based service, rather than transaction-based interactions. We aim to provide a high-touch experience for our customers each and every time, personifying what it means to be a trusted advisor in answering questions, solving problems and recommending plans and upgrades that meet our customers’ needs.
We are looking for team members who can deliver personalised service, who value our customers as much as we do, and who are always flexible to meet our ever-changing business needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure the Customer Service representatives are meeting and exceeding their daily KPIs and objectives
- Dealing with customer escalations/complaints and conduct root cause analysis to drive action to prevent the issue from recurring
- Hiring new starters to deliver high class Customer Service. Working with the QA/Training Lead to ensure the training schedule is optimised
- Setting SMART goals for their team which comply with the company and team’s strategy
- Regular call listening to ensure calls are being dealt with in a professional and efficient way
- Calibrating with the QA/Training Lead to ensure Quality Assurance programme is consistent
- Perform appraisals, probation meetings and regular 121s with the team
- Conduct meetings with Managers from other teams to discuss process improvements and issues
- Organise training sessions with other departments/externally
- Monitoring team time-keeping and behaviour
- Provide ad-hoc phone support in very busy periods
- Rallying the team during difficult periods and keeping them engaged in quieter ones
- Liaising with the Workforce Management Lead on rotas and scheduling and helping to organise cover for team sickness/holiday
- Reporting using Zendesk on team performance (e.g. AHT, queue wait time, CSAT, tickets solved, abandoned call rate etc)
- Project work dependent on business needs
- Reviewing agent CSAT/RSAT scores and ensuring feedback is given in a timely manner to both agents and the wider business
- Being the voice of the customer in the business and driving forward our Customer First company vision
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Degree/Masters qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience in Contact Centre environment preferred
- Previous experience in a telecommunications/technology based environment
- Passion for customers and improving customer experience
- Management experience
- Experience using Zendesk preferred
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market.
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution.
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Birthday leave, our treat to you.
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible WFH policy.
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health.
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people.
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.