Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 200,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
- As Landlord Relationship Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship between Community Fibre and a number of the largest landlords whose homes we are connecting to our full fibre broadband. This is a relationship management role and you will work alongside build project and programme managers who are directly accountable for the deployment of the network.
- You will understand the environment in which these landlords - whether council, housing association or commercial – operate; you’ll be comfortable listening, understanding and collaborating with senior managers; and, you’ll have, or be able to quickly develop, an understanding of the sensitivities of deploying telecoms networks in large residential developments.
- Your main goal will be to ensure that the landlord’s and Community Fibre’s objectives are reflected in the shared programme to deploy the network, and to work with both to ensure that they are delivered on.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that the landlord’s and Community Fibre’s objectives are reflected in the shared programme to deploy the network.
- Co-ordinate and chair regular (typically monthly) review meetings to:
- cover Community Fibre’s build progress (the direct responsibility of our build teams);
- identify and action opportunities to improve on both sides;
- ensure that non-residential build commitments are being met (for example the connection of community centres, or other social value commitments); and,
- track resident complaints or feedback and ensure these are being acknowledged and acted upon.
- Marshall Community Fibre’s resources across different business functions to ensure that we are delivering on all non-residential build objectives.
- Understand and develop future opportunities for Community Fibre with the landlord, including, for example, additional new build or newly acquired homes that can be connected or business connections that could be provided to the landlord or their business tenants.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Previous experience working with large residential landlords and the delivery of projects across their housing stock is a strong advantage.
- You will be confident interacting with relatively senior staff within the landlords, typically their programme leads, but also at times director or assistant director level staff.
- You will be numerate and confident preparing summary reports and slide decks to facilitate meetings with landlords. You will be a competent user of Microsoft Office products including Powerpoint, Excel and Word.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.