Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 200,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
To gather, analyse and draw insight from customer data (contacts into Customer Services, customer satisfaction, Engineer visit data etc) in order to drive action across the business to improve the overall customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting on overall Customer Service and Telesales performance and customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Responsible for reviewing, improving and amending as appropriate the quality and clarity of data collection and reporting from internal systems such as Zendesk and Metabase
- Manipulate and combine data from different sources to give a clear view on what is driving certain contacts
- Gather customer insight through call listening and reviewing satisfaction surveys
- Identify, quantify and prioritise, through root cause analysis, the key issues that increase cost to serve and reduce customer satisfaction within Customer Service and across all customer touchpoints.
- Work closely and support the Head of Customer Experience and Head of Customer Service and other departments to drive continuous improvement in operational efficiencies and customer experience.
- Suggest improvements to the customer journey for potential, new and existing customers and the associated handling, be that during visits, written and verbal communications and digital interactions.
- Quantify and report on benefits and improvements delivered.
- Retain, update and report on the central index of all CX improvement activity against all issues.
- Present findings on top contact drivers and root cause of issues to key stakeholders including C-Board.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Degree or Masters qualification.
- Proven experience in Analyst role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of Contact Centre environment preferred.
- Knowledge of Zendesk preferred.
- Passion for customers and improving customer experience.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.