Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 200,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven CRM Marketing Manager to join our team to develop and implement the Community Fibre CRM with an aim to deliver retention and growth in line with the overarching Marketing & Communication strategy.
The CRM Marketing Manager will:
- Implement improvements to the CRM processes, propose methods to acquire and retain customers and participate in growth campaigns.
- Deliver and execute best in class CRM marketing campaigns that drive specific and measurable business objectives to improve engagement with and the value of the brand.
- Build, develop, and deploy the consumer contact strategy covering the entire customer lifecycle (acquisition & retention, onboarding, in life, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for the day to day production and delivery of high-quality targeted, personalised email communications and, potentially, push notifications.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement the CRM strategy to continuously improve acquisition and retention of customers Develop and implement new lifecycle campaigns for existing customers and leads (consumer, business and landlord). Build relationships with team members and senior stakeholders to drive awareness of CRM.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop an effective targeted approach to email marketing. Develop a testing program to help inform and improve existing campaigns through regular A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish improvement criteria. Set up parameters to ensure data quality and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on email and messaging content, concepts, approach, and execution. Consult with stakeholders to strategise and define marketing campaign requirements and scope. Coordinate and optimise campaign timelines and deliverability execution.
- Brief, build, QA and manage all emails, texts and push notifications. Create fresh, engaging and effective email creative for each new campaign and / or ad-hoc email campaigns such as surveys, mailshots and event invitations. Track the weekly performance of emails KPIs against the weekly and monthly targets, and communicate performance to internal stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver effective onboarding and retention journeys that complement the overall customer journey, thus improving the retention of customers through their contract period and beyond.
- Provide regular best practice and guidance to team members who make use of the email channel. Proactively work across the business analysing how best to use the channel and platform
- Develop and distribute reports for effectiveness measurement, optimisation, and deliverability.
- Develop a testing strategy to identify optimum opportunities to improve KPIs for emails; strengthen the engagement of new, existing, lifetime and lapsed customers.
- Manage 3rd party technical support and CRM consultancy with Dynamics
- Leverage new technologies to drive engagement and enhance value
- Own and drive implementation of preference, segmentation and list management best practices. Provide consultative support to stakeholders to ensure requirements are clearly reflected in the content and list selection/segmentation logic.
- Validate & QA campaign list selection logic, offers and dynamic output – confirming the development output meets final campaign requirements. Validate that campaigns are launched with expected quantities and response data is being tracked and distributed appropriately.
- Contribute to post-launch campaign reports providing success metrics, test comparisons, deliverability insight and recommendations.
- Collaborate on campaign lessons learned and recommend actions to appropriate business partners and managers.
- Provide prompt, courteous and professional customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Leverage business, technical, and interpersonal skills to manage personal workload, timelines, customers, and vendors.
- Create and maintain documentation for all processes relative to campaigns, list creation/segmentation, reporting, and timing.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in a dedicated CRM role; Experience of data acquisition and managing CRM tools/programmes (i.e. in a commercial environment - including push and sms notifications.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with solid experience in advanced Excel features such as pivot tables.
- Demonstrated experience in creative and copywriting, campaign management, and exposure to ESPs and campaign platforms
- Commercially focused and familiar with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Advanced HTML and CSS coding knowledge is required. Email design capabilities and segmentation/reporting knowledge essential
- Self-motivated, highly organized with excellent attention to deta Strong analytical skills; utilizing and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve marketing results.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines. Demonstrable experience in a high-growth fast-paced environment.
- Experience in database growth initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of the customisation and administration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Experience in launching/managing a loyalty program
- Good understanding of the key performance indicators around Email and Push
- Understanding of current UK data protection legislation and regulations
- Ability to build complex audience lists through typical campaign management tools
- Experience of working with marketing teams and data planners/analysts
- Analytical database marketing experience, including email and/or online marketing experience
- Experience working with large, complex data warehouses/data marts. SQL experience is a plus.
- Past experience using BI tools to identify marketing insights and formulate recommendations is a plus.
- Experience using predictive models or customer segmentation schemes to drive highly targeted campaigns.
- Relationship management skills with the ability to build strong trusted relationships with business partners.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.