Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 300,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
To be an integral part of the growing Community Fibre Business sales team and provide coordination and execution of key sales operational tasks that underpin the achievement of our channel sales targets and our desire to deliver excellent customer service.
In representing the Community Fibre Business team, you should strive for customer excellence at all times as the customer is at the heart of everything that we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Within the business team, we are responsible for managing and processing significant levels of customer data. The role of the Indirect Sales Operations Coordinator will be to take ownership of the management of our customer data and ensuring it’s accuracy, aligning the correct customer records within the CRM system to their telesales and field sales colleagues and be responsible for the import and export of data from CRM when needed to support ongoing marketing campaigns.
- To take ownership of the customer and partner relationship post order receipt and prior to service activation working alongside colleagues in the delivery operations team. To be the main point of contact for customers and partners for general issues as they progress through the delivery and install process and to ensure we provide a fast, issue-free installation and swift resolution of any issues ensuring we always exceed customer expectations.
- As part of the sales cycle process, we must carry out a number of internal checks prior to providing customer and partner quotations to confirm if the customer is within the right distance of the Community Fibre Network for them to connect to. It will be the role of the Indirect Sales Operations Coordinator to carry out these location checks for the sales team members which will involve using internal systems and liaison with our survey and planning teams.
- On a daily basis, we receive a number of business enquiries from potential customers and reseller partners and it will be the responsibility of the Indirect Sales Operations Coordinator to monitor these enquiries and ensure a swift response is given either directly or by referring the enquiries to another member of the team to resolve.
- Support newer members of the team, helping them meet the Community Fibre standards the Business team need to achieve.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Proficient in the use of CRM systems and Collaboration Tools (Teams, File Sharing)
- Customer centric
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude
- Strong fit for our brand and organisational culture
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.