Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any
old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre.
We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We
provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer
experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by
customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to
bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when
local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from
communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the
Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth
- We have acquired over 650,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations
and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 400,000 premises to deliver the
growth, which is rapidly moving towards 2.2 million by the end of 2024.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping
here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people
passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part
of our growing business.
- Our service team is a seamless extension of our brand, committed to service excellence and passionate about delivering relationship-based service, rather than transaction-based interactions. We aim to provide a high-touch experience for our customers each and every time, personifying what it means to be a trusted advisor in answering questions, solving problems and recommending plans and upgrades that meet our customers’ needs.
- We are looking for team members who can deliver personalised service, who value our customers as much as we do, and who are always flexible to meet our ever-changing business needs.
- The Complaints Co-Ordinator acts as an integral support between agents and other departments within Community Fibre to resolve complaints and disputes in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complaints, Disputes and Escalations
- Responsible for resolving complaints that are received by CFL via telephone, email or through internal channels, such as CEO or external from Ofcom or the Ombudsman
- Responsible for Trustpilot and Google Reviews, ensuring that 1* reviews get flipped to 5* were possible and responding to other reviews in a timely manner
- Build and maintain a collaborative network with the various departments within Community Fibre to ensure complaints and escalations get resolved in a timely manner and within agreed service levels – 48 hours for contract disputes and 7 days for complaints
- Ensure that complaints and disputes get escalated to the right people within Community Fibre. It is also important that customers have regular updates throughout this process via telephone or email
- Providing phone support in busy periods
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent soft skills – very important to have empathy
- The ability to evaluate evidence and make fair and reasonable decisions
- The ability to independently manage your case load prioritising accordingly
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology on the market
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25
days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for
another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications
from all backgrounds.