Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 300,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
- To be an integral part of the growing Community Fibre Business sales team and driving up the volume of new sales and acquiring new customers.
- To be responsible for a specific territory of London boroughs and post codes, identifying new customers and converting them to Community Fibre Business customers.
- In representing the Community Fibre Business team, you should strive for customer excellence at all times as the customer is at the heart of everything that we do.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating, identifying, qualifying and closing sales leads within your specified territory through face to face contact with customers and door-to-door canvassing.
- Responding at pace to both inbound and outbound leads generated from marketing campaigns and by your colleagues in the telesales team.
- Building a sustainable pipeline of opportunities that match monthly targets.
- Effective use of the CRM platform for forecasting and pipeline management and ensuring customer data is always up to date and accurate for use in ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Day to day engagement with both existing and potential customers to develop a strong brand presence for Community Fibre and to build extended Business communities within your territory.
- Working closely with your sales colleagues and the marketing team to redefine the business proposition where needed and to develop sales techniques and effective sales collateral.
- To work closely with the Customer Experience teams to ensure we provide a fast, issue-free installation and swift resolution of any issues ensuring we always exceed customer expectations.
- Support newer members of the team, helping them meet the Community Fibre standards the Business team need to achieve.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Proven sales experience and success
- Knowledge of Telecommunications market and portfolio
- Customer centric
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised
- Can-do attitude
- Strong fit for our brand and organisational culture
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.