Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 650,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 500,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 2.2 million by the end of 2024.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
Community Fibre, a London-based 100% full fibre broadband provider is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Brand Executive to become part of our fast-growing marketing team.
This role is crucial in ensuring that Community Fibre builds a distinctive, powerful brand that creates lasting relationships with our customers (Consumers, B2B and Landlords). Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, you will play a key role in taking Community Fibre’s brand to new levels as we grow the business and this team. The role is rich in creativity and innovation but also requires practical execution skills, so the ability to adapt at a pace is key.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a brand custodian and gatekeeper, to drive consistency and ensure communications are on-brand across all customer and employee touch-points at all times.
- Contribute to the multi-channel communications plan, offering creative ideas for Community Fibe brand communications that drive brand awareness, preference and affinity.
- Be a strong brand ambassador across the organisation – ensure our brand assets are well maintained at all times and be the main point of contact to ensure that our brand strategy is communicated effectively across all touchpoints.
- Work closely with our designers and/or external agencies to develop and deliver creative content and copy for communications and marketing materials, on time and on budget.
- Manage the day to day relationship with our suppliers, including orders and distribution of our branded collateral.
- Monitor and report on competitor marketing and communications activity. Recommend areas of brand improvement in comparison to competitors, acting on brand performance insights to improve Community Fibe distinctiveness and market competitiveness.
- Own and manage responses to the brand team’s central email address in order to support the wider company with any requests or queries.
- Manage brand team budget administration by tracking spend to manage budgets closely and maximise value at all times.
- Manage the development and delivery of communications to support key business priorities, as required.
If you are someone who has a flair for engaging copy and is motivated by the challenge of bringing brands to life in new and exciting ways, then we want to meet YOU!
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- We’re looking for a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn degree qualified (or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years experience - a background from the telecommunication industry in a marketing role is preferred but not essential.
- You’ll have excellent computer literacy and be confident using excel.
- You’ll be passionate about storytelling with good copywriting and proofreading skills.
- You’ll be easily able to put yourself in our customers’ shoes, to deliver effective campaigns and communications.
- You’ll have exceptional organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management.
- Unafraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
Why join us:
- Be part of an exciting scale-up business where you can bring your ideas and bring your knowledge; we value your contribution.
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days.
- Birthday leave, our treat to you.
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme.
- Flexible WFH policy.
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health.
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people.
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but maybe a better fit for another, we’ll let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation. We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.