Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 650,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 500,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 2.2 million by the end of 2024.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
We are looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Assistant to join our Customer Services team in London. This is a new position with the scope to implement a Quality Assurance programme, making use of the latest insights in learning and development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learn about and implement the Quality Assurance programme, using innovative ways to improve the Quality (Assurance) process.
- Ensure the Customer Service Agents and their Supervisors receive the feedback and recommendations in a well-documented and timely manner and that appropriate action is taken.
- Monitor and review processes and procedures for the organization based on the QA results and relevant compliance areas like GDPR, highlighting areas for improvement. Agree on action plan in collaboration with Supervisors and Head of Customer Service.
- Analyse CSAT and RSAT survey results to drive improvements.
- Build excellent working relationships with the Training & Quality Lead, fellow Training and Quality assistants, agents and supervisors, assisting them where needed.
- Point out and share best practices and contribute towards a high performing team.
- Create and support an environment oriented to open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort and trust.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Must have customer service background with experience in handling multi-channel queries.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Zendesk.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. You have some experience in coaching and providing feedback, and are passionate about people development.
- You're pro-active, flexible and positive.
- Excellent verbal and to the point writing skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Structured and accurate way of working.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Can-do mentality.
- Able to work under pressure, make decisions and operate in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and at times competing priorities.
- Exceptional planning and project management skills.
- Able to understand and analyse statistical information
- You're dedicated to the delivery of service – solution and customer-focused
- Other related duties may be assigned, as requested and required by the business.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.