Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 650,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 500,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 2.2 million by the end of 2024.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
The Planning Co-Ordinator will be crucial to the effective and efficient day to day operations of the planning team. You will collaborate with Business Development, Planning Partner and Delivery teams for reporting, scheduling, and data entry to allow for more predictability in the rollout programmes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaise with Business Development, Landlord Success Managers and Planning Partners to schedule surveys, resolving queries where required.
- Monitor all emails from 3rd party and take actions accordingly and escalate where necessary.
- Co-ordinating with Planning any queries or design issues from the landlords, ensuring dealt with in SLA.
- Provide regular updates and forecasts to Delivery Project Managers to allow them to maintain schedules.
- Engage with Landlord Success Managers & Business Development team for any escalations with landlords.
- Maintain reporting and systems to allow feedback to all stakeholders on progress, areas of improvement and continuous development of processes.
- Attend where required stakeholder calls to discuss progress
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Proven experience of the role or similar role within telecoms build environment is preferable
- Effective communicator, able to gain support and buy in from colleagues and peers, able to challenge where required.
- Previous experience in a telecommunication/technology-based environment
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to drive execution.
- Strong IT Skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM systems
- GIS experience; QGIS, ArcGIS, ESRI or similar
- Able to identify and work with key stakeholders inside and outside of the business.
- Attention to detail and accuracy coupled with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A total awareness and understanding of current health and safety procedures for working in the UK is essential.
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.