Community Fibre is on a mission to bring “Better Internet to Everyone”, unlike many traditional "fibre broadband" providers where old and slow copper technology is used, Community Fibre install optical fibre cables directly to homes giving the customer access to “true” fibre broadband.
Since December 2015 our key achievements have been:
- Raised £90m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to 100,000 premises.
We are here to disrupt the market and change the rules of the game. Our teams are empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop. Every member of our team plays an integral part of our success.
The Compliance Manager is the subject matter expert on all Openreach (PIA) technical aspects of outside plant such as Fibre Cable, Connectivity Products, Blown Fibre etc. and associated build practices such as cabling, splicing, civils, testing etc.
You will hold a deep understanding of building, commissioning and testing of the Outside/Inside plan etc. using PIA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with specified PIA Engineering Principles and related contractual commitments.
- Periodically conducts PIA related audits and reviews to ensure execution of PIA compliance standards.
- Supports Technical Manager and Quality assurance engineers developing the auditing system to align PIA Audit forms.
- Writes and distributes documents that educate others on how to improve on compliance.
- Maintain record of compliance assessments and duly notify his manager and the senior management team of conditions that do not meet set standards and engineering principles.
- Play a key role in making the technical (and broader) team aware of rules related to PIA engineering principles.
- Takes on a PIA Field support responsibilities to check & validate queries, review with the relevant stakeholders at Openreach.
- Supports in plan and build standards creation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills, communications skills (written and verbal) which will be utilised in achieving desired results and are critical to the position.
- Previous experience working on the Openreach Network is necessary.
- Great at building strong internal and external working relationships.
- Keen and eager to learn new things.
- Passionate about telecommunications and technology.
- A strong fit for our brand and organisational culture.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.