Community Fibre is on a mission to bring “Better Internet to Everyone”, unlike many traditional "fibre broadband" providers where old and slow copper technology is used, Community Fibre install optical fibre cables directly to homes giving the customer access to “true” fibre broadband.
Since December 2015 our key achievements have been:
- Raised £90m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to 100,000 premises.
We are here to disrupt the market and change the rules of the game. Our teams are empowered to take ownership of their work, striving for personal accountability, and rewarded with endless opportunities to develop. Every member of our team plays an integral part of our success.
- To lead the Customer Service operational team of 3 Supervisors plus 15+ Customer Service Advisors, who are both office and home based (even in normal times).
- To deliver an exceptional customer service experience to our B2C and B2B clients at a time of rapid growth for the company, breaking the mould from the telecom industry’s notoriously poor customer service.
- Set and communicate the right level of customer expectation and then exceed against our commitments.
- Key characteristics: Team Leadership, Customer Centric, Performance Management, Data Driven, Strong Prioritisation and Operational Efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support and assist the customer through every stage of the customer lifecycle from joining to leaving and manage any issues arising be that with Sales, Installation, Billing or Service. Proactively communicate with customers on network outages and where appropriate, offer compensation.
- Provide inbound and outbound customer service queries over the phone, email and Social Media.
- Drive a performance management targets-based culture that delivers a great customer experience, efficiently and effectively.
- Anticipate future service requirements and plan accordingly including for example developing and managing new digital channels i.e. Chat.
- Work closely with IT and Head of Customer Experience to deliver a new billing system and other improvements, which are fit for purpose for customers and meet operational needs.
- Provide seamless team working with the Engineering team, who provide 1st and second level technical troubleshooting issues with customers.
- Manage and build the customer service resourcing plan, forecasts and budgets to meet financial /headcount targets and to consistently beat service targets.
- Organise ongoing upskilling for customer service and ensure a comprehensive induction training plan is completed for every new starter.
- Run Save team within CS to minimise customer disconnections to deliver churn target.
- Drive product/service upsell and customer resigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree minimum or Masters qualification.
- Extensive proven and successful leadership role/s running high performing teams in Customer Services, delivering excellent experiences efficiently and effectively, ideally in a contact centre environment.
- Knowledge of the functionality of Zendesk Support, Talk & Sell in both functionality and reporting is essential.
- Previous experience in a telecommunications/technology based environment is helpful but not essential as Customer Service and Zendesk knowledge and experience is more important.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.