Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert.
We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here. Our network, which we own and have built, is 100% full fibre. We install it directly into our business customer’s premises and into our consumer’s homes. We provide market leading broadband speeds, at the best prices with a real focus on customer experience - we are consistently the No1 Internet Service Provider on Trustpilot as rated by customers. And as a result we are growing fast.
We are passionate and love working with local communities … the clue is in our name. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make Gigafast internet accessible to all. We also love it when local residents become team members of Community Fibre - over 20% of our talent is from communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and have been disrupting the Broadband industry in London since then. Some recent key achievements include:
- We raised £400m investment in 2020 from large institutions to secure our ambitious growth plans.
- We have acquired over 500,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords in London to support that growth.
- We have deployed our 100% full fibre network to over 200,000 premises to deliver the growth, which is rapidly moving towards 1 million in 2023.
We’re proud of our achievements so far, but we are not complacent and definitely not stopping here. To help us get to our future, we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard working team players to join us and be a part of our growing business.
- Community Fibre are approaching London’s top private landlords to gain access to their vast property portfolio to receive permission to lay our full fibre infrastructure. We achieve this by the landlord signing a Wayleave or ‘right to access’ document.
- The role of Business Development Manager will play a major part in helping to reach our goal of agreeing wayleaves for an additional 350,000 properties in London by the end of 2020. In this role you will be targeted and incentivised to sign the budgeted level of wayleaves.
- Much of your time will be spent meeting and building relationships with London’s Landlords and their agents; explaining to them the benefits of our amazing full-fibre Broadband product and encouraging them to sign wayleave agreements with Community Fibre
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a consultative selling position and requires an articulate salesperson. We require polished candidates who can present and influence London’s elite landlords.
- Data Research - Research information about our key prospective landlord clients, understanding the group structure, identifying the key influencers and decision makers and working out how to get into the key stakeholders
- Relationship Building - Builds relationships with key stakeholders, delivering Community Fibre's standard presentation in an engaging and informative way, both in front of a crowd or in meeting format; confidently fielding any questions posed by the audience
- Regular Follow-up - Regular follow up with clients, answering any questions and finding out their next steps and other stakeholders that need to be engaged for them to make a decision
- Negotiation - Can confidently obtain from the client what they need commercially to sign the wayleave whilst working towards a compromise position that can work for both parties
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Consultative Salesperson
- Polished presenting skills
- Strong fit for our brand and organisational culture
- Strategic thinker
- Well organised
- Customer Centric
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Can-do attitude
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Flexible WFH policy
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.