Hi there! Thanks for stopping by our job advert. We’re Community Fibre and our mission is to bring better internet to everyone. You won’t find any old and slow copper technology here, our network is full fibre and that’s directly to our customers so whether you’re a gamer, you have lots of data hungry family members or you love to chill out and download a movie we will have a package for you.
The clue is in our name and we love working with local communities in London. We want to bridge the digital divide in society and make internet accessible to all. We also love when we can welcome residents from the local community becoming team members of CFL, over 20% of our talent is from local communities that we serve.
We are not the new kid on the block, we were established in 2013 and some of our key achievements since then include:
- Raised £400m investment from large institutions.
- Acquired over 360,000 wayleaves across Local Authorities, Housing Associations and Private Landlords.
- Deployed our full fibre infrastructure to over 100,000 premises.
So far we’re proud of our achievements and we are doing a great job disrupting the broadband industry but we are definitely not stopping here. To help us we’re looking for forward thinkers, people with big ideas, people passionate about technology and most importantly hard workers to join us and help support our growing business.
Community Fibre is looking for a Marketing Manager that will play a crucial role in our go-to-market and engagement strategy on the business market.
Working in close collaboration with the Head of marketing and Head of B2B, you will be responsible for growing business revenue by leading the development and delivery of data-led customers acquisition and engagement activities. You will direct marketing activities across various channels (online and offline), driving leads generation and optimizing the sales pipeline for conversion, while at the same time establishing Community Fibre as a trusted brand among the business market (SMEs and B2B partners).
The role is responsible for working closely with sales, channel manager and digital teams to share strategy & plans to maximise brand consideration and response to sale conversion.
What you’ll be doing:
Supporting direct business activities
- Manage lead generation and inbound activities across offline and online channels (direct mail, email, Linked IN with paid media,…) through the definition and execution of high-impact campaigns.
- Implement promotional campaign and track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend.
Define and build a lead nurturing plan to drive growth and increase customer lifetime value. Provide targeted content and recommendation to scale the strategy to the next level.
- With a geo-marketing/territorial approach, focusing on greater London, ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing campaigns.
- Develop high-quality marketing materials to support the campaigns and lead nurturing programme, working with internal teams, agencies and external partners.
- Write creative briefs and manage suppliers for the design, artwork and production.
- Create and update marketing collaterals and sales toolkit, to drive growth along the sales funnels and increase engagement.
Supporting the development of our partners program
- Develop account-based marketing initiatives in partnership with the Channel Manager.
- Define and create campaigns aiming to grow the number of partners in the Channel.
- Drive brand awareness and consideration among the industry market with the implementation of dedicated business campaigns, high-quality content and compelling narrative.
The experience we’re looking for you to bring:
- Degree or Master’s qualification
- Proven business marketing experience for minimum 5 years, ideally in the IT/Telecom industry.
- Experience of managing lead-generation campaigns across various channels, offline and online.
- Competent in the use of email marketing software to help build and manage automated marketing programs.
- Ability to manage agencies and deliver collaterals and campaign in a timely manner.
- Creative, strong attention to details and verbal communication skills.
- Data-oriented, with the ability to produce performance reporting and manage budgets.
- Disciplined, deadline focused, with a commercial and user-centrix mindset.
- Good understanding of test and learn strategies.
- Confident, personable and a team player, capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation
Why join us:
- You get to work with some of the best technology in the market
- Be part of an exciting scale up business where you can bring your ideas, bring your knowledge, we value your contribution
- We all love time off whether that’s going on an exotic holiday or a staycation, you’ll get 25 days holiday to enjoy, increasing by 1 day for each year of service up to 28 days
- Birthday leave, our treat to you
- Keen cyclist, join our cycle to work scheme
- Enjoy the perks of Vitality health
- Flexible WFH policy
- You get to work with an amazing bunch of people
What happens next:
You’ve done your bit so sit back and relax, we will review your application and come back to you.
If we think you’re not quite right for the role you have applied for but may be a better fit for another, we’ll definitely let you know.
Want to know more about a career at CFL, check out our careers page: https://communityfibre.co.uk/jobs
We are an Armed Forces friendly organisation.
We are an equal opportunities employer that values diversity in our team, we welcome applications from all backgrounds.